Happy Birthday E!!!
My little baby turned one today. I am amazed at how quickly the time has gone by. I remember bringing E home, how he smelt, how his hair stood up in the back like a cow had licked him, how soft his skin was. Now he's a 100 mile per hour ball of energy, what's-this-and-that, climbing everything, eating everything, tormenting his big brother all day long. He is my happy baby. I just can't believe he is on his way to becoming a toddler. :[
We didn't do a cake today since Daddy had to work and poor E seems to be cutting molars. He was so cranky. He is having a birthday party on Saturday and we are doing a Pixar Up Theme. I sure hope he feels much better by then. I am so excited I can hardly wait! I'm working on a project this week for party favors, staying with the Up theme. A friend actually suggested it, and I can't believe I didn't think of it! I'm making the Ellie grape soda bottle cap badges. I found a tutorial on deviantart.com (love deviantart, never fails to amaze me!). I emailed the girl who made the tutorial and she kindly allowed me to use her bottle cap image. I must say she is amazing and a life saver! I've got my supplies and was going to spray paint my bottle caps this evening but a thunderstorm moved in by the time I had the kids bathed and calmed down. I will work on them tomorrow and post progress!


0 comments: