My husband reenlisted today for four more years in the Army. The whole process has been one very long and drawn out mess! His original ETS date was just months from today.. but the state of the economy is not looking up enough. The Army will provide us the opportunity for my husband to go to school, get his degree, then see where we stand. Army life is tough, but we have also been blessed with many opportunities and incentives we may not have had otherwise. I'm happy that we will be moving to territory that feels a bit more like "home" and can maybe set some roots someplace to call home, no matter where the Army sends us later on. I am also very proud of my husband and how he had handled this stressful month in our life so well. Another reason I love him!
Today has been such an eventful, long day.. if I don't hop into bed, my kids will surely dominate this household tomorrow and I certainly cannot have that happen!!!
0 comments: